· 32 sounds are pre-recorded in one unit which can be used for various applications.
· Maximum output level of 95dB at 1m is suitable for use in a noisy factory.
· Volume output and sound groups can be changed easily by rotary switches stored inside of the front panel even after installation.
· Select one sound group from A to H to playback 8 pre-recorded sounds (When controlled by bit input).
· A new sound group can be created from the 32 sounds with an optional SD Card (sold separately).
· RoHS compliant.
· Set the sound selection switch from “ I ” to “ O ” to test the function or sound volume.
· Sound can be played back by a bit input (8 channels) or binary input (32 channels).
※PATLITE Corporation has not applied for permission to use certain copyrighted music or songs recorded in BK-A, C and D types outside of Japan. For additional information regarding this issue, please contact your local PATLITE sales representative.
|DIMENSIONS||- 120mm square (front)
- 110mm square (back)
|OPERATING VOLTAGES||- 12-24V DC
- 100V AC
- 220V AC
|AUDIBLE STYLE||- Factory pre-recorded alarms and melodies|
|MOUNTING||- Panel-mount, horizontal, vertical upwards, vertical downwards
- Indoors only
|BODY COLOR||- Body: Beige
- Body: Black
|VOLUME||- Maximum sound of 95dB at 1 meter
- Volume adjustable from zero
|SOUND STORAGE||- A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
- Arrange with 8 selectable sound groups
- Each group has 8 pre-arranged sounds
|CHANNEL SELECTION||- Select one of 8 sound groups by rotary switch
- Select any of 8 sounds in the chosen group by signal input
- Re-program last sound group from sounds stored in the unit (optional SD Card required)
|SOUND CHART||- Open the BD-E Specifications page for the complete list of sounds installed
- Only the BD-E sounds are available for replay in the "Sound Samples" link above
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||- CE Marking
- UL Component Recognition (US)
- c-UL Component Recognition (Canada)
|PROTECTION RATINGS||- IP-54 (panel-mount in a front direction only)|
|REMARKS||- Dry contact closure such as switches or relay contacts
- Open-collector transistor (NPN)
|FUNCTIONS||- Sound only plays during contact closure
- Sound stops when contact is Open
|OPTIONS||- SD Card|