Visualize the elapsed time from when the problem occurred
- Only 1 red light
- The LA6 Signal Tower emits different light patterns and audible alarms. Additionally, one segment lights up every 10 minutes, until the alarm is restored.
- If 1 hour elapses, all the lights flash in sky blue.
- Visualize the elapsed time from when the problem occurred
- Maintenance on equipment that takes a long time to restore can improve production efficiency
Make maintenance time visible
- Long equipment maintenance time lowers operation rate
- Difficult to manually record the time elapsed after alarm goes off
SOLUTION: LA6 Signal Tower
- After an alarm goes off, signal tower increases one tier every 10 minutes until the problem is resolved.
- Easy installation; no programming required to activate timer display.
- Use editing software to change display time, display, color (21) and pattern (15).
- Download free from our home page → https://www.patlite.com/la6/app.html