- Supports ASCII commands sent over USB or Serial RS-232C to control devices, such as PATLITE visual/audible signaling devices or machinery
- Built-in “Clear” button for quickly reverting the PHC to its initial state once an alert is confirmed
- Receives power through USB or from a DC24V supply
- 8 separate output channels can be independently controlled
- Output contact capacity is 3 A/DC 30V, supporting power draw of PATLITE visual and audible signaling products
- Built-in screwless terminal for easy wiring
* USB Cable (type A male to type B male) not included.