Flow to start of operation
- Investigation of equipment subject to small start
- Consider the smallest scale that can verify the effect of improvement,
such as one line.
- Investigation of "visualization" software for facility operation
- In-house development and use of
WD partner software.
- Radio environment survey
- Investigation of signal lights of the object equipment
- List of device settings
- Initial setting of WD series
- Installation work
- For the wiring of the power supply for the transmitter,
refer to Installation Guidelines".
- Test operation
Start of operation
This booklet focuses on the basic functions of the WD-Z2 series to ensure the smooth introduction of WDs and summarizes the flow of WDs until the start of operation.
Please understand the details of each introduction step and attach reference materials for planning the introduction plan and sharing information with related departments. Be sure to understand the contents before starting the introduction.
How to obtain introduction guidelines
Download from "File Downloads" on the products page.