Fully Customizable, PC Programmable LED Signal Tower with Ethernet Connectivity
The LA6-POE supports PoE (Power over Ethernet), eliminating the need for input and output modules for PLCs or running wires. A free, easy to use PC programming interface is available to configure the light and sound patterns of the signal tower for customization to your specific signaling needs.
|Rated Voltage:||24V DC / 48V DC (PoE)|
|Mounting:||Direct Mount / Stationary|
|IP Rating:||IP54 / IP20 (Stationary Type)|
|Protocol:||Modbus TCP UDP / HTTP|
|Sound Pressure:||85dB (at 1m)|
- Optional Parts
- Programmable, multi-color signal tower designed to replace standard stack lights
- Features 21 LED colors and 11 alarm types
- Ethernet connection with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support, enabling single cable installations
- Supports a range of communication protocols
- Built-in web interface for quick and easy configuration
- Mirroring function: Replicates signals on up to 8 slave devices in remote locations
1. Smart Mode
The EDITOR software for the LA6 series allows you to quickly configure your LA6 signal tower.
- * Animations: Light color cycling resembling flashing, pulsing, running lights, etc.; can also include an audible alarm
- * Patterns: Any combination of solid colors and/or audible alarm.
1. Time Trigger Mode
Display animations that transition at preset timings.
Animations are initially triggered by an input command and then run based on set timings. Common Applications: Production Cycle Time, Takt Time System
2. Pulse Trigger Mode
Display animations or patterns in fixed sequences. Sequences are triggered by inputs, commands or setting elapsed times.
Common Applications: Pressure or Temperature Display
3. Single Light Mode
Display a single pattern at a time and trigger pattern transitions by input or command.
Common Applications: Status Indication, Level Monitoring
2. Input Methods
The LA6-POE supports a variety of communications protocols or it can also be triggered through the terminal block.