Wall-mounted slim-type signal tower that provides a variety of information using a network
WE-LAN can be controlled by communication via Ethernet cable (RJ-45). The multi-color LEDs and increased number of light emission patterns enable a variety of expressions. Although a separate power supply line is required, it reduces wiring man-hours compared to conventional discrete-wire type products.
|Rated Voltage:||24V DC|
|Protocol:||Modbus TCP / HTTP / SOCKET|
|Sound Pressure:||88 dB (at 1m)|
- Various expressions for different usage scenarios
- Easy and secure use with general-purpose protocols Supports HTTP, Modbus/TCP, and socket communications
- Communication via RJ-45 female connector from WE-LAN main unit
- Pursuit of thinness has reduced the depth to 37.5 mm, improving the sense of integration with equipment and facilities
- Detailed main unit settings including IP address can be configured on a web browser
- Various standards acquired, can be used globally
1. Light patterns
●Various expressions according to usage scenarios (All steps illuminated in the same color / 9 different color expressions / Flowing display / Firefly-like blinking)
2. Input method
The WE-LAN supports a variety of communications protocols.